-   -   how do I open an excel spreadsheet attachment from microsoft word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/91265-how-do-i-open-excel-spreadsheet-attachment-microsoft-word.html)

Karen

how do I open an excel spreadsheet attachment from microsoft word?

I received an email with an attachment that is an excel spreadsheet. My
computer is coming up with a message to get program from online. I go to the
website and click on microsoft excel and download, but I still can not open
the attachment. What am I doing wrong, and how do I open this attachment,
without having to tell my customer to send it to me as a word document?

Pete_UK

how do I open an excel spreadsheet attachment from microsoft word?

There is an Excel Viewer, a free download which will enable you to open
Excel files, available from he

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details/aspx

Also, you could think about Openoffice - I can't find a suitable link
at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Norman Jones

how do I open an excel spreadsheet attachment from microsoft word?

Also, you could think about Openoffice - I can't find a suitable link
at the moment.

http://www.openoffice.org/

---
Regards,
Norman

Pete_UK

how do I open an excel spreadsheet attachment from microsoft word?

Thanks, Norman.

Pete