-   -   Rounding a large range & a Missing Font (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/89687-rounding-large-range-missing-font.html)

Jay

Rounding a large range & a Missing Font

Hi,

After recently installing Virtual PC on my iBook, primarily for Access (for
work). I was struck by how much clearer the default font is in files
exported from Access to Excel:mac. The iBook screen leaves a lot to be
desired and MS Sans Serif is so much clearer than Verdana or Arial.

....But..it's not in my font list. Anyone any ideas on how I can get it. If
an imported file uses it can't I make it available to new workbooks?

Also, anyone know a quick way of applying a rounding (to nearest 25) to a
large range? For a column or two I'd just use MROUND(range,25) in the
adjacent column, but I have 20 columns & 300 rows. Anyone any ideas.

Many TIA,

-Jay-

JE McGimpsey

Rounding a large range & a Missing Font