-   -   add all contiguous numbers-column-row (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/86376-re-add-all-contiguous-numbers-column-row.html)

Bernard Liengme

add all contiguous numbers-column-row

Copy the formula for the second total to the right by dragging the fill
handle (small solid square in lower right of active cell)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"JClark" wrote in message
Hello Group:
I have a problem. I used the AutoSum function (Capital Sigma) to total
a column, so I don't have to keep changing the sum formula when I add
extra rows. My problem is that when I get to the third column, Autosum
adds the totals of the first two rows rather than the total of the
third column. How do I tell autosum to add vertically rather than
horizontally?

Many thanks!

Jack