-   -   Import an autocad drawing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/84407-import-autocad-drawing.html)

Fred Evans

Import an autocad drawing?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to import and autocad .dwg file into
Excel??

Is there a newsgroup that may be of interest on this subject??

best regards fred evans

ufo_pilot

Import an autocad drawing?

I use Unigraphics and Iges all the time,
I use screenshots to put the pictures I will use into excel by using the
Keyboards "Print Scrn" key to copy
then paste it in to excel
use the Transparent icon ("Set Transparent Color" in the picture toolbar) to
remove your background.
Then crop to size