-   -   Running Schedule (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/84376-running-schedule.html)

JP

Running Schedule

I have a running schedule with mutlile tasks scheduled for different day # or
the same and would like to have the dates auto fill in once I enter the start
date.
example:
4/20/06 task 1 day 1
? task 2 day 2
? task 3 day 2
? task 4 day 3

Keeping in mind that I don't want to include weekends and that I'll need to
delete a range of holiday dates.

Please help. Thank you

Biff

Running Schedule