-   -   I want to type a paragragh that would include other columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/83228-i-want-type-paragragh-would-include-other-columns.html)

B.W.

I want to type a paragragh that would include other columns

I am new at this. I am trying to paste a aparagragh into excel which will be
at the bottom of a form I am making. I am trying to make it in its own box
but it seems it wants to stay in the column that it is pasted into. I would
appreciate any Help.
Thank-you
B.W.

Peo Sjobom

I want to type a paragragh that would include other columns

Use a text box from the drawing toolbar

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Nothwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"B.W." wrote in message
I am new at this. I am trying to paste a aparagragh into excel which will
be
at the bottom of a form I am making. I am trying to make it in its own box
but it seems it wants to stay in the column that it is pasted into. I
would
appreciate any Help.
Thank-you
B.W.

B.W.

I want to type a paragragh that would include other columns

Thanks Peo Sjobom, much appreciated.
By the way I stopped digging long ago. Lost my shovel.
BW