-   -   unable to delete headers in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/76240-unable-delete-headers-excel.html)

blank flange

unable to delete headers in excel

I used to have windows 95, my new m/c has windows xp. It seems to be set up
in a certain "mode". I'm unable to delete headers and or footers in excel . I
do not wish either

George

unable to delete headers in excel

Hi
I don't think the operating system is to blame! Which version of Excel are
you using? Try going to File/Page Setup/Header&Footer tab, The drop-down
menus should give you a 'None' option.

Hope this helps.
Andy.