-   -   Drop Down List (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/75956-drop-down-list.html)

Kerry Anne

Drop Down List

I am trying to insert a drop down list in one worksheet. I have a list of
names on worksheet 2 that I would like to drop down. The directions from Help
are hard to follow and there seem to be missing steps. HELP

Ron Coderre

Drop Down List

See Debra Dalgleish's website for good instructions:

Particularly, the "Name the List Range" section

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro