-   -   printing on custom paper (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/75851-printing-custom-paper.html)

aschmitz

printing on custom paper

Does anyone know how to change paper sizes and types? I need to print
on 3" fanfold paper.

--
aschmitz
aschmitz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32239

Pete_UK

printing on custom paper

This is usually a function of your printer driver. From within Excel,
go to File | Page Setup | Page (tab) and then click Options, which will
take you to your default printer. Here you can see what page sizes are
supported.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Pete_UK

printing on custom paper

This is usually a function of your printer driver. From within Excel do
File | Page Setup | Page (tab) and then click Options, which will take
you to your default printer - you can see what page options are
provided here.

Hope this helps.

Pete

aschmitz

printing on custom paper

I guess i'll have to try another way around it, my paper size isn't
listed.
But thanks anyway Pete.

--
aschmitz
aschmitz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32239
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519961

Pete_UK

printing on custom paper

You're welcome. Google did a wobbly on my first post which is why I
reposted.

Pete