-   -   COPY LABEL FORM FROM EXCEL TO A LABEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/75297-copy-label-form-excel-label.html)

xrayAndi

COPY LABEL FORM FROM EXCEL TO A LABEL

I have information in Excel that I want to use for a label. I copied it to
Word and have tried to copy it to a label in word but it does not transpose
in the same text. Is this possible to do? Or is there somewhere else besides
word that I could make the label?

Debra Dalgleish

COPY LABEL FORM FROM EXCEL TO A LABEL

Word is a good program to use for labels, using data stored in an Excel
table. There's information on the Word MVP site:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/

If you have problems with the merge, you could ask a question in the
Word Mail Merge newsgroup.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List