-   -   Creating a table from Excel data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/75067-creating-table-excel-data.html)

Richard Dean

Creating a table from Excel data

I have a substantial excel spreadsheet with 10 columns of simple
text/figures, and I need to frequently lift the data from a single row
and display it seperately in the form of a simple vertical 10-row x 1
column table that can be dropped into other documents such as a web
page. What is the easiest way to process this task, and can it be
condensed into a macro that is readily available for future use?
All suggestions will be welcome, or pointers to other helpful
information.

--
Richard Dean
Richard Dean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32102

R..VENKATARAMAN

Creating a table from Excel data

use copy-pastespcial-transpose
yes suggest you record a macro doing these steps and genealise the macro by
modifying.