-   -   Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/74976-formula.html)

esmer

Formula

I have a spreadsheet I need to create a summary page of data on the
spreadsheet. Here is the question "If columnA eq approved and columnB eq
insurance then sum colunmC?

Don Guillett

Formula

try this where you don't use the whole column and the ranges are the SAME
size.

=sumproduct((rngA="Approved")*(rngB="insurance")*r ngC)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software