-   -   autofilter problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/71832-autofilter-problem.html)

Karmen

autofilter problem

Hello,
I have two worksheets, the first holds original data. On the second
sheet I used copy (from page 1 data), paste special and paste link
...then I used autofilter to sort through the data for only select
information. However I seem to have a problem now...when I update the
original page 1, I can get the information to appear on page 2 if I
refilter the data....however that will only work if I had added the
information on page one to the last row or updated existing
information....if I try to insert a row to add information, it will not
appear on page 2. Not sure what I am doing wrong...any suggestions.

-The end result I am striving for is to have the original data on page
1, then be able to have only specific information in precedding
worksheets and the preceeding worksheets to update when I update page
1.

Thanks!

--
Karmen