Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nicole

Default how do I make an excel template

I am trying to figure out a way to make a spreadsheet to track fees that are
paid each week in our soccer team. I have no idea where to start or what to
do. I need something than can accomodate dates, names and an amount paid and
that will also give me a balance per person each week. Are there any
templates like this that anyone knows of, or is there a tutorial somewhere
that I can attempt to make my own? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

I could help you with this, but need to know what the weekly amount would be
to give you anything "nice".
Meanwhile, you could take my extreme tutorial:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com