-   -   can excel be a time clock or stop watch? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/71389-can-excel-time-clock-stop-watch.html)

Anthony Reynard Chinnis

can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

I have a project that I can't understand. I am tring to create a sign in and
out workbook for my volunteers time totals. the volunteers will type in their
names and click in and out. I want to make Excel keep track of the time,
dates and volunteer names. is this possible? I want excel to also display the
date and time on a top sheet. Am I asking to much out of what excel can do?

Mel Arquiza

can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2.../14/stopwatch/