-   -   How to print out the sheets with data only (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/71191-how-print-out-sheets-data-only.html)

Man Utd

How to print out the sheets with data only

I have a worksheet which has row 1 to row 100 data inside, how do I write
code/macro to print only up to the row 100 but not the many pages with blank
data ?

Peo Sjoblom

How to print out the sheets with data only

You can select the range set the print area
under fileprint areaset print area

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

Portland, Oregon

"Man Utd" wrote in message
I have a worksheet which has row 1 to row 100 data inside, how do I write
code/macro to print only up to the row 100 but not the many pages with
blank
data ?

Paul B

How to print out the sheets with data only

Man Utd, you may also want to reset the used range, see this for how to do
it

: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Man Utd" wrote in message
I have a worksheet which has row 1 to row 100 data inside, how do I write
code/macro to print only up to the row 100 but not the many pages with

blank
data ?

Man Utd

How to print out the sheets with data only

Hi Paul,

I found the subroutine, however, where should I put this subroutine into? In
which event handler ?