Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
vapor77

Default Freeze column and row

Can someone please tell me how to freeze a column and a row at the same
time?

Thanks

--
vapor77
vapor77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31132

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pete

If you want Row 1 and column A to be visible on screen all the time as
you scroll around, position the cursor in cell B2 and click Window |
Freeze Panes.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
vapor77

Now that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Thank you for the
help Pete!

--
vapor77
vapor77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31132