-   -   COMMENTS ON PROTECTED WORKSHEETS (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/68900-comments-protected-worksheets.html)

Chad

COMMENTS ON PROTECTED WORKSHEETS

Is there a way to insert a comment on an unprotected cell in a protected
worksheet. I am using Excel 2002 and when I right click on the cell the
comment option is not listed. If you go to Insert in the menu comment is
grayed out.

Thanks for any assistance...

Ron de Bruin

COMMENTS ON PROTECTED WORKSHEETS