-   -   In Microsoft Excel How do I add up all the totals over again. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/68798-microsoft-excel-how-do-i-add-up-all-totals-over-again.html)

Microsoft Excel

In Microsoft Excel How do I add up all the totals over again.

I am Excel for stocks and when I put in a stock number I want to make it
total up at the end. Well I know how to do that. The question is how do I
continuesly keep the totals going after every log in on the stats. for
example $31.56 is the final amount and it equals at the total: $31.56. How do
I make a number like $24.60 add into the total without highlighting it over
and over again just to make a total?