-   -   copy some data to next sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/68492-copy-some-data-next-sheet.html)

Douglas groom

copy some data to next sheet

My sheets are named 1,2,3....100
at any time i may be located at any sheet.
I wish to copy selected values to the same position from sheet "m" to the
next "n" sheets where n is not going to run past 100. The from and to
positions are concrete and the same. If you want colour they are mens
wedding suit items and party name.

Ron de Bruin

copy some data to next sheet

Maybe you want this (there is no error check in this example if you are in sheet 100)

Sub CopySelection()
Dim myarea As Range
For Each myarea In Selection.Areas
With myarea
.Copy Destination:=.Parent.Next.Range(.Address)
End With
Next myarea

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Douglas groom" <Douglas wrote in message
My sheets are named 1,2,3....100
at any time i may be located at any sheet.
I wish to copy selected values to the same position from sheet "m" to the
next "n" sheets where n is not going to run past 100. The from and to
positions are concrete and the same. If you want colour they are mens
wedding suit items and party name.

Gary''s Student

copy some data to next sheet

This is just an example going from Sheet1 to Sheet2. The copied cells don't
have to be connected. Select any combination you choose. You can change it
to go from any sheet to any other sheet:

Sub Macro10()
Dim sx As String
Dim r1 As Range
Dim r As Range