-   -   how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/68122-how-do-i-make-first-three-rows-repeat-top-every-page.html)

StardustDave

how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page?

I am using Excel 2002 and have documents with 9 colums wide and 100 to 200
rows long.
I am printing in landscape mode on letter size paper.

I want the first three rows of the very first page to repeat at the top of
each new page that gets printed.

So every time there is a page break it will re-insert the top three rows
before continuing with the row sequence?

Ok,,, so I am a newbe :o)
Thanks for any help.
StardustDave.

Michael M

how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page?

Hi Dave
Have a look at Page Setup/Sheet/Rows to repeat box

HTH
Michael

"StardustDave" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 and have documents with 9 colums wide and 100 to 200
rows long.
I am printing in landscape mode on letter size paper.

I want the first three rows of the very first page to repeat at the top of
each new page that gets printed.

So every time there is a page break it will re-insert the top three rows
before continuing with the row sequence?

Ok,,, so I am a newbe :o)
Thanks for any help.
StardustDave.

Worked perfect! Thanks Michael.