-   -   Writing inside the Cells also (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/67803-writing-inside-cells-also.html)

Octavio

Writing inside the Cells also

How can I set my Excell so I can write and edit also inside the cells?
(Right now my Excell is set to edit in the window line after the "fx"
funntion on the top only)

Paul B

Writing inside the Cells also

Octvio, tools, options, edit, check edit directly in cell

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Octavio" wrote in message
How can I set my Excell so I can write and edit also inside the cells?
(Right now my Excell is set to edit in the window line after the "fx"
funntion on the top only)

Bernard Liengme

Writing inside the Cells also

That 'little window' is the Formula Bar