-   -   formatting excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/67438-formatting-excel.html)

pikeylover

formatting excel

I am trying to make score sheets for a dart league I play in, and I would
like to find out if I can rotate the entire setup of excel so that the rows
are parallel with the long side of the page. Is this possible?

Gilles Desjardins

formatting excel

I think you want Copy, Paste special, Transpose.

Gilles