-   -   Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/67333-where-do-i-find-my-task-pane-microsoft-excel.html)

Erin

Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

I'm having a hard time doing my class work when I am not finding what I need
to be using like the book says. It's really starting to drive me nuts.

Chip Pearson

Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

To display the Task Pane, use CTRL+F1 or go to the View menu and
choose View Task Pane.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Erin" wrote in message
I'm having a hard time doing my class work when I am not
finding what I need
to be using like the book says. It's really starting to drive
me nuts.

Bernard Liengme

Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

View | Task Pane (or CTLR+F1) will display Task Bar
Remember Task Pane tires to be many thing to many people (hence its aka name
Task Pain)
In its top row look for downward pointing triangle; click this; select
Getting Started to see the basic Task Pane panel
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Erin" wrote in message
I'm having a hard time doing my class work when I am not finding what I
need
to be using like the book says. It's really starting to drive me nuts.

CLR

Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

Chip......

I don't see this in either XL97 or XL2k........is this just anXP thing?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Erin" wrote in message
I'm having a hard time doing my class work when I am not
finding what I need
to be using like the book says. It's really starting to drive
me nuts.

George Nicholson

Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

Yes. Task Panes were a new feature for Office XP (aka 2002)

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.