-   -   Hidden Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/66924-hidden-cells.html)

sgrech

Hidden Cells

Sorry another issue. I have a spreadshseet with values in A1 B1 & C1.
Column B is hidden. I want to copy the values in A1:C1 and paste these
into F1:G1 but i don't want the value in hidden cell (B1) to be included
in the pasted items.

Cheers
Simon

--
sgrech
sgrech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14501

Dave Peterson

Hidden Cells

Try selecting your range (A1:C1)
edit|goto|special
visible cells only
edit|copy

Select F1
edit|paste

(but if it's really only two cells, I'd just copy them one at a time.)

sgrech wrote:

Sorry another issue. I have a spreadshseet with values in A1 B1 & C1.
Column B is hidden. I want to copy the values in A1:C1 and paste these
into F1:G1 but i don't want the value in hidden cell (B1) to be included
in the pasted items.

Cheers
Simon

--
sgrech
sgrech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14501
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=504183

--

Dave Peterson

sgrech

Hidden Cells

Hi i have done exactly what you said but the result that only the cell
A1 is pasted?

--
sgrech
sgrech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14501
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=504183

Dave Peterson

Hidden Cells

If you pasted into G1, then check to see if column H is hidden--maybe you pasted
into a hidden column.