-   -   Dates in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/66832-dates-cells.html)

Ralphael1

Dates in cells

When I start a spreadsheet my first step is to format the columns and
the date format is selected.
Occasionally when entering dates they do not follow the format for that
column or other dates in that column.
Am I doing something wrong?
Anyone else have this problem.

Ralphael, the OLD one

farquiza

Dates in cells

Hi Ralphael1,

You may want to create an excel template for your date format.
Just type this on the cell "=NOW( )" format the cell you prefer.