-   -   Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/66584-why-page-setup-comment-box-blanked-excel-2003-a.html)

Heyvet

Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?

I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet
complete with comments. WhenI use Page SetupSheet I find that the Comments
Box is blanked out/unuseable.
Can anyone explain/help.

Debra Dalgleish

Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?

The comments option will be disabled if you access the Page Setup dialog
box from the Preview window.

Instead, in Normal view, choose File Page Setup.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Heyvet

Heyvet wrote:
I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet
complete with comments. WhenI use Page SetupSheet I find that the Comments
Box is blanked out/unuseable.
Can anyone explain/help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Aren't I a prat? (or just another sad silver surfer) Thanks, just tried it All OK.