-   -   How do I get the macro tool boxes to display? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/65971-how-do-i-get-macro-tool-boxes-display.html)

Pat

How do I get the macro tool boxes to display?

I just updated to office 2003 and I am trying to record a macro. The
directions refer to "Stop Recording" toolbar. I see nothing that looks like
this on my workbook sheet.

I feel like a nut, but could someone help please?

Anne Troy

How do I get the macro tool boxes to display?

You could easily have lost the toolbar. We all do! Go to record a macro.
THEN, View--Toolbars and make sure "Stop Recording" is checked. ALWAYS turn
it off by hitting the Stop Recording button, and not by using the X. I have
done it hundreds of times out of habit; and it's asked so much that I made a
Word article for it, at least.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/l...osoft_word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Pat" wrote in message
I just updated to office 2003 and I am trying to record a macro. The
directions refer to "Stop Recording" toolbar. I see nothing that looks
like
this on my workbook sheet.

I feel like a nut, but could someone help please?

Pat

How do I get the macro tool boxes to display?

Thank you so much, I was beginning to think I was going nuts. :-)))

"Pat" wrote in message
I just updated to office 2003 and I am trying to record a macro. The
directions refer to "Stop Recording" toolbar. I see nothing that looks
like
this on my workbook sheet.

I feel like a nut, but could someone help please?

Anne Troy

How do I get the macro tool boxes to display?

Join the crowd. :)
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com