-   -   font (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/65877-font.html)

Wessel

font

I've copied items with different fonts and colours into a spreadsheet. Is
there a way i can make everything in my spreadsheet the same font and colour
in one go?

scd

font

"Wessel" wrote:

I've copied items with different fonts and colours into a spreadsheet. Is
there a way i can make everything in my spreadsheet the same font and colour
in one go?

You can click the top left corner at the junction of row numbers and column
letters, highlighting the whole sheet. Then select your font, size, color,
etc.