-   -   Excel 2002 document not opening with a proper view in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/65630-excel-2002-document-not-opening-proper-view-excel-2003-a.html)

taj

Excel 2002 document not opening with a proper view in Excel 2003

On opening an Excel 2002 document, I do not get the actual text in column
names or values. For example Name is showing as #NAME? and not "Kevin
Depeter".

NUMBnut

Excel 2002 document not opening with a proper view in Excel 2003

You might want to widen the column. It might not have enough room to show
the name.