-   -   what command shifts all cells in a column up or down? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/65480-what-command-shifts-all-cells-column-up-down.html)

marco

what command shifts all cells in a column up or down?

Accidentally did something in an Excel worksheet to shift all cells in a
particular column down. Do not know the command(s) or keystrokes to reverse
what I did and shift all cells in the column up.

Niek Otten

what command shifts all cells in a column up or down?

select the inserted cell
EditDelete
when asked, click "Shift cells up"

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"marco" wrote in message
Accidentally did something in an Excel worksheet to shift all cells in a
particular column down. Do not know the command(s) or keystrokes to
reverse
what I did and shift all cells in the column up.

marco

what command shifts all cells in a column up or down?

Thanks, Niek. I'm back in business.