-   -   In XP how do I merge Word doc with Excel list and email? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/64791-xp-how-do-i-merge-word-doc-excel-list-email.html)

macinga

In XP how do I merge Word doc with Excel list and email?

I have a list of email addresses in Excel and a document in Word that I want
to merge with those addresses and send as individual emails to multiple
people. I tried to follow the Excel instructions but couldn't get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated very much.

Thanks.

Don McE.

Bernard Liengme

In XP how do I merge Word doc with Excel list and email?

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Bernard V Liengme