-   -   problem with insert Excel file in another Excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/64420-problem-insert-excel-file-another-excel-file.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

problem with insert Excel file in another Excel file

Dear,
in my office i m using office xp. Problem is that i want to insert a xl file
in another xl file. but it is not working.

At my home computer i have office 2003 and it is working. I m unable to
solve this problem. Please help me with right method to insert file in
another file.

Rao Ratan Singh

Barb Reinhardt

problem with insert Excel file in another Excel file

Are you saying you want to copy a sheet from one workbook into another.
Just right click on the tab, select MOVE or COPY, Select the Sheet, Click OK,
Click on the section that says "TO BOOK" and choose the book and in the area
that reads "Before Sheet", select where it is to go in the workbook. If the
workbook is protected, you may not be able to do this.