-   -   Opening multiple workbooks in separate screens (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/64213-opening-multiple-workbooks-separate-screens.html)

CS043

Opening multiple workbooks in separate screens

my computer runs Windows XP with Office 2000 Excel. Every time I try to open
more than one workbook at a time it opens in the same window. How do I get
these to open in separate windows?

Thanks
CS043

Ron Coderre

Opening multiple workbooks in separate screens

Try this:
ToolsOptionsView tab
Select: Windows in taskbar

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"CS043" wrote:

my computer runs Windows XP with Office 2000 Excel. Every time I try to open
more than one workbook at a time it opens in the same window. How do I get
these to open in separate windows?

Thanks
CS043

CS043

Opening multiple workbooks in separate screens

That worked....THANKS

CS043 wrote:
my computer runs Windows XP with Office 2000 Excel. Every time I try to open
more than one workbook at a time it opens in the same window. How do I get
these to open in separate windows?

Thanks
CS043

CS043

Opening multiple workbooks in separate screens

That worked....THANKS

Ron Coderre wrote:
Try this:
ToolsOptionsView tab