Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bombayterror

Default Converting a row into a column

is there a method in excel where I can convert a row of entires into a
column

example...
can this --
Population 10 20 30 40 50 60

be converted into this
Population
10
20
30
40
50
60

thanks

--
bombayterror
bombayterror's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22855

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Barb Reinhardt

Copy
Paste Special
Transpose

"bombayterror"
wrote in message
news:bombayterror.21c12n_1136751004.7652@excelforu m-nospam.com...

is there a method in excel where I can convert a row of entires into a
column

example...
can this --
Population 10 20 30 40 50 60