-   -   How do I convert a formula calculated number to a current value ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/62637-how-do-i-convert-formula-calculated-number-current-value.html)

Chandler

How do I convert a formula calculated number to a current value ?

Trying to use the formula calculated number as a current value-

Niek Otten

How do I convert a formula calculated number to a current value ?

OK. Now what is the problem?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Chandler" wrote in message
Trying to use the formula calculated number as a current value-

Max

How do I convert a formula calculated number to a current value ?

Another guess, drawing by the subject line ..

To say, freeze the values / kill the formulas in a col,
select the col, then do an "in-place":
Copy Paste special Check "Values" OK
--
Rgds