-   -   getting combinations (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/62601-getting-combinations.html)

vecky

getting combinations

hi, im trying to make me rich!!! it is possible to get in excel posibles
combinations of 6 numbers from 1 to 42, analizyng those that are more
repeated.

Gary''s Student

getting combinations

Yes.

If you can get computer files with historical winning lottery numbers, then
you get get Excel to read and analyze them.
--
Gary's Student