-   -   How do I convert .qpw files to excel format? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/62410-how-do-i-convert-qpw-files-excel-format.html)

confuzzled

How do I convert .qpw files to excel format?

I have all my income tax files in .qpw format but no longer have that program
to open them (computer change). I now have Excel and was wondering how I
convert those .qpw files into Excel format?

Thanks

Gene

How do I convert .qpw files to excel format?

Try downloading and installing the WordPerfect 12 demo from www.corel.com.
This includes Quattro Pro 12.

A fully-functional 30-day trial is he
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...wnloads/Trials

I have Quattro Pro 11 and notice it will "Save as..." in "Excel 97" format.
I just saved a Quattro Pro spreadsheet in that format and opened it in Excel
2003. It isn't very pretty, but I guess I could clean it up if I had to.

Regards,
Gene