-   -   Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/61228-creating-navigation-buttons-worksheet.html)

ryan_dude

Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet

Hi
I'm trying to link togethor different pages on excel so i can navigate to
them from each page.

Also does anyone know how to create a drop down menu in excel?

Many Thanks in advance

Ryan

Dave Peterson

Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet

Maybe by using a hyperlink:
Insert|hyperlink
or
using the =hyperlink() worksheet function:

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

--

Dave Peterson

CLR

Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet

You can create Navigation buttons by using Drawing Objects and assigning
recorded macros to them.
One way to get a drop down list is to use the Data Validation
feature........
If you need assistance with either of these, post back and someone will help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3