-   -   Disappearance of Sheet Numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/59910-disappearance-sheet-numbers.html)

Wquinn

Disappearance of Sheet Numbers

My friend needs help in using Excel 2000.

It is unfortunate that he does not know about news groups. And I am sorry
to tell you that I do not use the Excel program.

I hope that my question will make sense enough to get an answer.

He has several spreadsheets and in the past all had 'sheet numbers' at the
bottom of the spreadsheet. Three days ago these 'sheet numbers' disappeared
and no longer show on any of the spreadsheets. He does not know of any
changes that he made to the spreadsheets that cause the 'sheet numbers' to
disappear.

Any help will be appreciated.

Bquinn

Ron Coderre