-   -   how to use short cuts when making stock list (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/58919-how-use-short-cuts-when-making-stock-list.html)

umesh n thakkar

how to use short cuts when making stock list

when i'm making list for my stocks or check list of avaibilty of my client &
service providers how do i use the short cut like phrases

Barb Reinhardt

how to use short cuts when making stock list

Are you talking about hyperlinks?

"umesh n thakkar" <umesh n wrote in
message ...
when i'm making list for my stocks or check list of avaibilty of my client
&
service providers how do i use the short cut like phrases

tghcogo

how to use short cuts when making stock list

not sure what you mean, perhaps try enabling autocomplete - tickbox in
Tools/Options/edit

--
tghcogo
tghcogo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10494