-   -   Clearing unseen data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/58224-clearing-unseen-data.html)

Ralphael1

Clearing unseen data

I have a Excel page with data that ends at linbe 602 however when I
click alt end it jumps down to 2750.
I have tried deleting all the rown 603 to 2750 and clearing the
contents but it does not work. Anyone have a to solve this.
Thanks,
Ralphael, the OLD one

Niek Otten

Clearing unseen data

After deleting the rows, save the file. That will set the new last cell.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Excel page with data that ends at linbe 602 however when I
click alt end it jumps down to 2750.
I have tried deleting all the rown 603 to 2750 and clearing the
contents but it does not work. Anyone have a to solve this.
Thanks,
Ralphael, the OLD one

Gord Dibben

Clearing unseen data

And make sure you delete the rows, not just "Clear Contents".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Gord Dibben wrote:
And make sure you delete the rows, not just "Clear Contents".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:15:36 +0100, "Niek Otten" wrote:

After deleting the rows, save the file. That will set the new last cell.

Thank you Gord, you have relieved a portion of my computer pain.

Ralphael, the OLD one