-   -   FLOATING CELLS (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/55727-floating-cells.html)

zvone

FLOATING CELLS

Hi,

Please can anyone help. I would like to have a part of table that stays in
same position. (floating) I don't want to make split of freeze, I just wan't
to want that part of table is fixed. So when I scroll up/down left part of
table is fixed and that right part is moving.

thanx

Bernard Liengme

FLOATING CELLS

Click in appropriate cell and use Windows|Freeze
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email