-   -   how to calculate a cube root (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/55673-how-calculate-cube-root.html)

kiran Rajguru

how to calculate a cube root

Dear Sir

How to calculate the root of any (number) power? I have found only SQRT
function to calculate the square root. Now I have to calculate the cube root.
How should I proceed?. Please help me in this regard.

Thanx
Kiran

Niek Otten

how to calculate a cube root

=A1^(1/3) etc

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"kiran Rajguru" <kiran wrote in message
Dear Sir

How to calculate the root of any (number) power? I have found only SQRT
function to calculate the square root. Now I have to calculate the cube
root.
How should I proceed?. Please help me in this regard.

Thanx
Kiran

Max

how to calculate a cube root