Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
flinee

Default How can I do this?

Hi I am not a constant user of Excel. I had a need so I gave it a shot.
I just opened the program and started to mess around, then I read some,
then I started to ask some users some questions. Soon I realized how
powerful and extensive the program really is, and not really that hard
to learn with the right "tools". The point: I figured out how to do
what I needed and it works really well for me. All but about .01%. Is
there some way I can send you folks the file and then ask you how to
add this last detail to the file? I can try to explain my question now,
but not knowing the proper terms it would take forever and I would bore
you to death. If you see the file and you have it so you can "hands on"
modify it, I think that may be much easier.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
flinee

--
flinee
flinee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20962