-   -   Data searching between sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/54687-data-searching-between-sheets.html)

YJL

Data searching between sheets

I want to make language libruary where I can retrieve all my past
entries in tow different sheets. When I type keywords into the
self-made searching box, the corresponding results will show up. (Not
excel built-in search function Ctr-F please!!!! )

Anybody out there can give me direction where should I get started??

Please Help!!!

Thanks

--
YJL