s janes

David McRitchie

To alphabetize -- use sort
Sorting, Some notes on sorting in Excel
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sorting.htm

To delete rows
pick a range of rows by selecting one or more contiguous
row number(s) then Edit, Delete rows

You might also be interested in Filtering to expose only names in Ohio
You can use Filtering to permanently delete rows or just hide them.
you can read more about filtering at
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

If you want to print labels for your mailing list, you do the printing in MS Word
with Excel acting as your data base.

---
HTH,