-   -   about examples (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/53287-about-examples.html)

hassan barjini

about examples

I would like to teach excel by example ? would you pls let me find best
examples in excel for newuser and expert
best

Bob Phillips

about examples

Best in what context?

There are millions of examples out there, but it depends upon the subject
matter. For instance, Debra Dalgleish has great examples for pivot tables
and data validation at www.contextures.com, John Walkenbach has many tips
on many subjects at www.j-walk.com/ss, Chip Pearson has some nice date and
array formulae at www.cpearson.com, etc., etc. There is so much out there,
but they may not be specific to your need, so it is probably best to build
up your own example set.

--

HTH

RP