-   -   can I import the outlook contacts into the excel spreadsheet? HOW (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/52892-can-i-import-outlook-contacts-into-excel-spreadsheet-how.html)

[email protected]

can I import the outlook contacts into the excel spreadsheet? HOW

can I import the outlook contacts into the excel spreadsheet? HOW
I want to make spreadsheet with address, phone, names etc.
Is there any easy way to copy from outlook addresses into the excel?

Peo Sjoblom

can I import the outlook contacts into the excel spreadsheet? HOW

You can export the contacts from outlook to an excel file (at least in
office 2003, I am sure you can export in earlier versions as well if not as
excel file at least as CSV file), it's under fileimport and export, then
select export to a file,
microsoft excel and contacts

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)