don

Default Sharing Workbook and VBA

Hi,

A colleague and I are working on a project that would benefit from
sharing over our company Intranet the problem though is that it seems
excel (or excel 2000) doesn't allow sharing whilst using VBA.

Is this correct or is there a way around this that would allow us to
share and use the VBA scripts we need.

Regards

Don
Anne Troy

Hi, Don. See the restrictions here. It depends what your macro does, but
there's a workaround.

Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com